When December is arriving, my hands are getting restless as I feel to create something new for the upcoming holiday season. And this year, it is once again a new pattern! Meet the Winter Wonder Baubles, a lovely crocheted bauble with a snowflake motif. I really love the tradition of creating something new for the coziest and most beautiful time of the year. Although, it is also a period of working my bones off in daily life and organizing the preparations for a lovely Christmas day.
I really don’t have that much to tell about this pattern as it speaks for itself. Just some fun Christmas decorations and fun, small projects to crochet between these last days of the year. Indeed, you’ll need some general information about the pattern, so here you go:
- the pattern is made with two colors of yarn. I used Scheepjes Metropolis which is a premium sock yarn. Every type of sock yarn is suitable for this pattern, or use some scraps from other types of yarn and create different sizes of baubles.
- the pattern is crocheted with a 2.5mm crochet hook.
- the size of a bauble will have a diameter of approx. 7-8 cm.
- to fill the bauble you will need a plastic/glass bauble with a diameter of 7-8 cm, or use fiberfill to fill up the bauble. You will need approx. 20-25 grams of fiberfill for one bauble.
- the pattern is a PDF file, which is available in Dutch and English. You get access to all languages available after purchase.
- the pattern holds a clear, written instruction, guided with step-by-step photos. There is no chart or video available.
And the most important part! Where to get it? Well, if you like some yarn kits to create the exact same baubles, need some fiberfill to stuff them, or just the pattern? Visit my own shop as I have made a special Christmas section for this. Just click on the image below to visit it:
And if you want to use the standard ways of buying my pattern, you can always shop through my Ravelry designer’s page or Etsy store.