It is time to announce a new pattern ! The Trinity pattern is out right now ! Of course it wasn’t a real big surprise as i wrote an introduction to this pattern last week in my latest post. All background story on Trinity and some history lessons can be found in it.
As i revealed both colorways and the ornament, joined and unjoined…there is not much left to reveal as this pattern i a basic one. Just an ornament and a simple joining. Cause sometimes a pattern doesn’t need anymore. The only thing that was left to reveal was a finished project.
The ornament is not a real difficult one to make, but it is rich and full of structure and texture. The pattern is a simple one as it is only making the ornament and a joining method with popcorn stitches. You can make it as small or large as you like. For that you have multiple choices to use this pattern for as they will fit perfectly for coasters, a doily on your desk or maybe a throw on your bed. The pattern holds all instructions for sizes and enlarging it.
Some practical information :
– the pattern is a written one, with step by step photo instructions. As it is such a textured pattern there is no chart available.
– the pattern is written in English with US crochet terms. The pattern is also available in Spanish right now and it is translated by Julia Veloso.
– the pattern is tested.
– the pattern is made in two version with different yarntypes. The first ( green version ) is made with Scheepjes Cotton 8. A lovely 100 % cotton type crocheted with hooksize 3mm.
the second version ( orange version ) i made with Scheepjes Colour Crafter. A 100 % acrylic yarn crocheted with hooksize 4mm.
– all amounts of yarn are described in the pattern. You use 4 different colors to make this pattern, the amounts are written down for making a single ornament or making the example version of 19 ornaments.
– stitches used in the pattern are all basic stitches. Only the joining popcorn stitch is a bit different, but for that you will find a step by step tutorial in the pattern.
– the pattern is a digital PDF file.
Please keep in mind that there is a copyright law on this pattern, so please respect that. It is not allowed to share the pattern, however you may sell finished items made with the pattern.
If you buy the pattern and share your progress with it on social media, please use #trinitycrochetpattern to keep it simple and organised for everyone as all examples will be shared under one simple search option. Of course i get very happy if you refer to the pattern or me as a designer of the pattern.